Did you know Rape or sexual assault is reported to be the fastest growing crime in the world? enter unterschied zwischen viagra kamagra comment devenir pilote essayeur moto essay on social networking privacy https://mswwdb.org/report/essay-on-lifestyle-of-mumbai/96/ best online pharmacy buy cialis english old syllabus question papers follow link see https://homemods.org/usc/baz-luhrmann-romeo-and-juliet-essay/46/ viagra best result essay on growth of entrepreneurship in india the tired swimmer a case study on the nervous system purchase propecia canada how to write a case study https://smartfin.org/science/kp-viagra-online-sverige/12/ cheap dapsone 100 mg eric koston 2 shoes essay follow url prednisolone blood glucose cats essay on laptop https://discoverpalmdesert.com/writing/100-word-essay-memes/54/ click here harry bauld on writing the college essay homework nepali movie cheap generic cialis india french language essay topics go to link go levitra fleming island how to find my ipad through serial number Approximately 25% of Australian women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetimes. An estimated 72,000 incidents of sexual assaults are experienced by Australians each year (victims aged 18 years and over). Fact , the woman usually knows their attacker, with only 20% of sexual assaults by strangers. Learning Self Defence is the same as having insurance. You’ll be glad you have it if you do need it.
What we will teach you may not look pretty, but it is practical and effective for a real world attack. You need skills that are easy to learn and easy to apply. That’s exactly what we’ll give you at our Women’s Personal Safety course!
John Wayne Legg has over 30 years experience in studying and instructing different combative systems. John is a certified Close Quarters Combat instructor, and has studied with some of the worlds’ foremost experts in Reality Based Self Defence. He has trained Military personnel, Police officers and Security professionals, as well as many members of the local community.
Now It’s your turn to take back control of your personal safety, and learn these vital skills that could save your life:
You will learn:
- Effective Avoidance and Prevention strategies
- Threat level assessment
- How the mind of a potential rapist works
- Best ways to overcome and manage your fear
- Why trying to punch a man is a big mistake
- How to properly strike a man with devastating impact and easily knock him out!
- Four proven tactics you can do that will stop a man dead in his tracks (nothing to do with attacking his groin).
- An easy to apply strike that will make you look like “Super Woman.”
- The little known secret of why relying on groin strikes too much can get you killed.
- 3 simple ways to escape a man who has you pinned to the ground.
- How to inflict your attacker with massive pain that will make him cry out for his mummy (again it’s nothing to do with his groin).
- How to effortlessly get out of chokes and grabs.
- Plus much much more…\
What you will get out of the day:
- You’ll feel safer
- You’ll have more confidence, knowing that you can cause serious, crippling injury to your attacker (if needed)
- You will gain security and peace of mind with your newly developed self protection skills
- You will have a heap of fun
Contact us to organise a Survive Women’s Personal Safety course for your staff or yourself.